Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I PRAY FOR YOU (Dedicated to you and the ones you care in these difficult times)



This is a prayer for you
I pray for you because you deserve it
I pray for you, every morning as soon as I leave my bed
I want to do everything I can to help you
I wish I was a wise man with all the cures
I wish I could heal all the wounds that are bordering you
But for more that I search there is only one thing I am sure

I’m not a man who can cure with his hands
I’m a simple man walking under the sun
I feel powerless, but full of hope
Too big the problem, the only remedy is God
So I do the only thing I can do
And this… this is a prayer for you

A prayer for those who know no sin
Those who struggle to find cure, and are ill
This is a prayer for you, because you care
And every time that you need me I’ll be there
I pray for you, is the fastest way to help you
Your pain is my pain of yesterday
Therefore I can assure you, tomorrow would be a better day !!!

This is a prayer for you
Writing this lines and pray is all I can do
Wishing the best of this world for you
Praying for a quick end of the struggle too
I’ll be there when you need me
I’ll pray for you, together we’ll beat it you will see


®

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!:)

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracies, T'estimo

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home