Saturday, July 01, 2006

To my unborn child


I am crossing my fingers, my arms are uncross
Open to receive you, excited to see you at all cost
And you should know, that everything gonna be set for you
A room, a cot, your food and plenty of love too

I been loosing so many of you
Some of you where…, others…
Others disappeared through the loo
And it’s not been easy, and it’s not been easy
Every time, I have to pray
To the god of your mother, to any god I should say

And I pray for see you coming happy
And I pray for see you growing healthy
And I pray… I pray… I pray
Crying for all the loses, loses of yesterday
Asking me why, why so much pain
Crying for all the loses, so much loses, it’s insane

Celebrating, your arrival, celebrating every sec
Celebrating how much we love you, celebrating that you’re there
And I promise that I will fight, and make you fly higher than a rocket
And the day that you gonna born I will make sure I’ve more than a fiver in my pocket
Dreams coming true, dropping slowly, skies turning blue
Dreams that I gave up and they revive with you

Few promises I can make, few trues to state
I will love you from day one, and adore you like the sun
Wrap you up every night when going to bed
and put you to sleep with my chant
nothing excessive I can promise
only life, love and happiness
the same that you bring to me
I would bring to you, you will see

Dreams coming true, dropping slowly to create you
Dreams coming true, the big prophecy, coming soon
You will arise, and be distinctive, you will shine
You will be humble, and honest, you will fill me with pride
Listening to your beats I can say how big is your heart
Viewing your pictures I realise how amazing is life

Love, life (lofe) and happiness nothing else to express
Life is a box of surprises, with your coming by Jah we been bless.


1 Comments:

Blogger God’s Sun ® said...

By the way I made it. I manage to recieve you with a few more pounds than a fiver in my pocket.
Life is great.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home