Sunday, August 06, 2006

Who cares?

the children appearing on this picture
are not the ones in my reverxion,
athough they easily could
Shafiid is only 11,
And is the only one who cares
For her sister Aisha who is only seven
And is crying with despair
Yesterday went to sleep on an empty stomach
No bread, no water no even a rat
Climbing for hours on the mountains
Mountains of rubbish, looking for a snack
That’s just another day, another beautiful day in paradise
Thinking of how lucky they’re having each other by their side
Aisha cries, she can’t walk, she’s sad
Aisha dreams of walking, help her brother is what she expects
Without knowing that when young the rats
Eat her toes, her knees, and her legs

But who cares? No one see their despair
We’re seating comfortably
on our armchair
Watching children dying every day on the news
Eating their souls with every meal without been amuse
And who cares if we’ve been lucky and they’ve not
I care, and if you don’t you’re a clot

Candy, the only sweet thing in her life is her name
She was trap as prostitute since she was ten
Her mum was force to sell her, together with a kitchen set
In exchange she got water, fruits and a bit of bread
That was three years ago, but nothing have change
Nothing have change no even her luck
Her body is on sale, they sale it by pieces
An European came and put her lung in a sack
They come and take and she even pleases
A walking take away that no body misses
Children struggling all over the world
No food, no knowledge, no power
Children that needs someone to spread the word
Thousands of children dying every hour

Who cares? No one see their despair
We’re seating comfortably on our armchair
Watching children dying every day on the news
Eating their souls in every meal, without been amuse
And who cares if we been lucky and they’ve not
I care and if you don't you're a clot
Can I count with you???????

This is not a organisation campaign, this is me God's Son (Krs) as an individual offering you the opporttunity to make a change in a child life. They are angels, powerless little men and women, who want to live life. Reflect and thing is it comfortable enough your armchair, mine is so uncomfortable that I never managed to seat still, watching children dying.

I am already sponsoring and I can tell you is a great experience, I can not change the world, but I can change a couple of lifes.

Yours sincerely,

God's Son

Just click any of the addresses below to make a difference in a child life and in your own life

https://secure.worldvision.org.uk/waystodonate/sponsorachild/default.asp

http://www.actionaid.org.uk/100044/child_sponsorship.html

http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/donate-help/sponsor-a-child/

http://www.compassionuk.org/site/pages/ui_home.aspx

http://www.plan-uk.org/becomeasponsor/

Thank you, Very, Very much, I knew I could count with you

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lyrics are so touching, I decided to sponsor thanks for it. It toke me 5 min, I really recomended. I sent your blog address to my friends.
Keep writing, I love your reflections.

Brenda

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sponsored 2, I can believe how much time I been thinking about it. But I never did it.
Is quick and easy, I chose a girl in Sudan.

Keep writing

Halen

9:19 PM  
Blogger God’s Sun ® said...

Thank you for making your comments and more important thank you for making a change in children's life.

so far between the 3 of us we change 4 life, isn't wounderful. I feel so amazed to see people doing something because of my writings, I never even thought that anyone would readed if I am honest.

thanks again to Halen and Brenda

LET'S KEEP MAKING CHANGES

LOVE
God's son

12:52 AM  
Blogger God’s Sun ® said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Christian,

I'm very impressed with your poetry, I didn't know you could write like that!! You didn't copy it did you?! Ha ha ha!

Yolisa (aka George Foreman)!

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for been so altruistic, hope the world could have more people like you.

It's a shame this didn't became one of this emails that goes all over the world for years.

I really loved your sensitivity.

Julie Watford

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done

Clare

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home