Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hanging I learned

http://technocol.hu/pictures/hanged.jpg
Love is life and love is death. The same heart, which brings you life, is the same heart that would make you die, killing the spirit of your soul, in one night. Leaving you deserted, alone, no one by your side. Then is when the sky falls over your head, a new sensation that before you never felt. Air is struggling to get in. and you’re feeling like you’re dying. Nothing that you can do, take my advice, everyone has to fall down, to be able to rise. Hanging from my belt I learned, life has its course, and not can change. Lack of oxygen in my brain, and then I saw clearly the peace of heaven. Be not afraid to die, I did it once, twice and even three times. Relax your mind, peace your body, enjoy your life, and lose your worries. Be not afraid of after life, be not afraid and enjoy your life. Don’t be in a hurry everything will arrive and when your heart breaks for the first time, DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE.
There’s more love than hate, there’s more sweet dreams than nightmares. Hanging from my belt, I learned that life worth nothing if your love is insane. Love yourself before you love others, think about your friends, and think about your mother. Life is a long path, full of ups and downs, love is the controller, every break up counts. And we learned from our failures, and we improve our strength.
Hanging from my belt I learned, that 10 seconds is toooooooo much time, and every minute in this life counts. Be happy learn from your mistakes, climb the mountains, descent to the valley and cross the lake. Life is this beautiful journey, catch the train don’t arrive late.
Hanging from my belt, I learned that I knew nothing, but pain, that the pain was caused by me, and I’m the only one who was holding the remedy. Learn yourself, see how much you worth it, love yourself, give life a go and make sure you enjoy it. Every time that you fall down, remember all the people who never let you down. Celebrate the friendship of those who stand by you, celebrate the love that they feel for you.
I carry always the same belt to remember, that life sometimes is the biggest contender, love is life, it makes you live, it can make you die. That’s why is important to learn to cry. Everyone knows that pain goes with water, crying we clean our souls, we pacify our mind, it helps us to grow, it makes us to learn to go with the flow.
Hanging from my door’s frame, around my neck a belt, I touched hell and rose again. Fighting to free myself from the tied belt, I survived and became a better man. I learned to love myself and respect others, I learned to see life from another angle and most importantly I literary learned that “God squeeze but does not strangle”.

God’s Son ®

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it based in true events?

Clare

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home